About 11:00 p.m. on January 31 Betty had a seizure as we later found out at the third hospital we took Betty to.

We were sleeping and I was awoken by a horrific sound coming from Betty. I quickly got out of bed put my glasses on, turned on the light, ran to the other side of the bed and noticed blood coming from her mouth. Her jaws were locked tight and I could not open them. Immediately I administered CPR to Betty. I blew air into her mouth through her clenched teeth and did compressions. As her body was non responsive the thought of the love of my life going to heaven, leaving me here with her dead body in El Salvador to take back home to Minnesota entered my mind. To me, her body was dead as she was not breathing. I took the thought of a dead wife captive to the obedience of Christ, as I spoke the word of God out of my mouth while administering compressions.

A warrior rose up within me as I was administering CPR and between breaths declaring Betty will not die but live. I will not do ministry without Betty. Come back now in Jesus name were a few of the commands I was speaking. A great faith arose up inside of me and I had no fear or doubt within my soul of a positive outcome. Betty opened her eyes and started communicating to me by moving her eyes as I asked her if it helped her by me blowing air into her lungs. Then she started breathing again on her own.

Somewhere between seven to ten minutes I was with Betty I ran to wake up Francisco and Ana. Francisco contacted our security guard Angel. Angel called the local hospital and found out that they would not send an ambulance to help us. So Angel and I clasped our hands together to make a seat to carry Betty down three flights of stairs. We then slid her into the back seat of our rental car and raced to the local Hospital where the gave her medication for her heart.

We pulled and pushed Betty up and onto the gernie in the back of the ambulance. The ambulance raced Betty, Francisco and I with the Emergency lights flashing on upto 70 miles an hour up hill to the Santa Techla Hospital. I was speaking in tongues all the way there while holding Bettys hand.

When we arrived at the public hospital we put her in a wheelchair and wheeled her to a room where doctors examined her. They took her blood pressure and gave her medication. Her doctor ordered an X-ray and as she sat in the wheel chair waiting for paper work to be completed I spoke healing over at least sixty precious people who were sitting in chairs or lying in gernies with an IV in them pushed up against the walls of the halls.

Jesus did not suggest that we heal the sick He commanded it. He rebuked the disciples lack of faith and hardness of heart when they did not believe Martha Magdalene when she told them Jesus was alive. Mark 16:15 Later he appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and he rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him After he had risen.

Mark 16:19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God, the disciples went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying of signs and wonders. Amen

Jesus rebuked the disciples unbelief. He did not rebuke them!

I commanded healing in Jesus name and commanded harassing spirits to break off over seventy people laying on gernies and sitting in chairs in the hallways of the Emergency Room that might. I witnessed positive outcomes of healings on many precious people.

Mathew 10:7-8 Go saying the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepors, cast out demons freely receive, freely give. Jesus did not say if your feel like it, if you’re not scared, tired, to busy, stressed or your faith is at 100 percent all the time. Jesus said; these signs shall follow those who believe. Jesus these signs shall follow those who believe.

I believe, I speak life and healing in Jesus name and unbelief and doubt goes away as I witness doctor Jesus heal the sick as he promissed to.

When it came time for the X-ray we were taken into the room that looked like back to the 50’s with an old, large x-ray machine. The technician gave me a lead robe and the assignment of holding Betty up against the screen as a picture of her chest was taken.

The doctors examined the X-ray and determined she was ok be released. I did not agree with them at all and believed she would die if we took her back to the condo. I expressed to Francisco that we were going to take Betty to a private hospital.

Francisco was told that there weren’t any taxis at all that time of night. So Francisco called El Salvadors legend surfer Winnie Poo and woke him about 2:00 a.m. He came racing over from the other side of the city and drove us very quickly to a private hospital. Thank you Jesus for Winnie Poo As God’s hand was all over this situation in time of need.

At the Hospital De Diagnostical in San Salvador El Salvador they ran many tests on Betty in the Emergency Room. Her blood test revealed that her sodium level was below the life threatening level of 120 as it was 107. The doctor told us that Bettys air way closed during the seizure and caused the disturbing sound. She bit her tongue which caused the Blood to come out. My blowing air into her mouth gave her the oxygen she needed.

Betty’s doctor said if we would have taken her home and didn’t get her sodium level raised she would have surly died within a matter of hours.

We arrived at Hospital De Diagnostico at 3:00 a.m. Friday January 31, 2019 and Betty was released Monday morning February 3, 2019

Betty was immediately admitted to the Emergency Room and a EKG test was administered and the results were good. The blood test indicated that the sodium level was below the life threatening level of 120 down to 107 and a concentrated soline solution was started through an IV. As the sodium level was raised the concentrated amont was reduced for the next three days.

Memory loss is a result of low sodium and Betty has lost memory of leaving Minnesota and the first week and a half of being in El Salvador. Her blood pressure is being well regulated through medication.

On the second check up and blood test on the 13th of February 2019 the sodium level was 137 praise the Lord. We are scheduled for another visit for a check up on the 28th of February before returning to Minnesota.

Betty is improving each day and is resting. She has preached at a church and ministered at schools with us.

Thank you everybody who has prayed for her.

The prayers of a righteousness man avails much.

When two people on earth agree it shall be done.

Love of the Father overwhelmed us. Maturity in a marriage is learning to dance with the love of your life. God is your director and the kingdom of heaven is the orchestra.

When the person you love the most annoys you it becomes pure joy when they are still alive to do it now.